Using technology to make the world More Enjoyable
Nefrock is passionate about "experimenting independently and putting cutting-edge technology to practical use at the Academy. What we offer are not just features, but solutions that can also redefine the experience depending on how they are used. Our goal is to use exciting cutting-edge technology to transform the user experience into a convenient and exciting one.
Nefrock is engaged in research and development of AI, mainly using deep learning, as well as providing a variety of AI solutions developed with our proprietary AI engine for solving problems in specific domains. We can also provide a full range of services from planning to implementation, including system development, and offer various types of technical consultation and development support.
Born in 1982 in Tokyo, Japan Completed Graduate School of Mathematical and Computing Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology Worked in the software industry since his student days. After graduating from IBM Japan, he founded Nefrock, Inc. in 2011. In addition to advancing the business, he has been a part-time lecturer at the Tokyo Institute of Technology since 2014.
- Nefrock, inc.
- TOSHIYUKI TSURUMI
- 101 Nefrock Lab Ookayama, 3-35-5 Kitasenzoku, Ootaku-ku, Tokyo 145-0062 Japan
- July 1, 2011
- Research and development of AI using deep learning and provision of various AI solutions
- Nefrock, inc. founded
- Established Nefrock Lab Ookayama, the headquarters building in Ookayama
- TEDxTitech main sponsor
- Support for the Tokyo Institute of Technology's Information Processing Engineering School Education Fund and Expansion of business domain to hardware development
- Tokyo Tech Venture Company Certification
- 2020 NEDO 'Innovation Promotion Project for Acceleration of AI Chip Development' adopted
- 2021 NEDO 'Innovation Promotion Project for Acceleration of AI Chip Development' adopted